We understand that you may want to show off your Remix work but have it within your own website and brand. Here are a few options we've gathered from our customers that may work for you.
Embed a screenshot:
- Take a screenshot of your Remix map (you can use the Snipping Tool on PCs, or “option+shift+4” on apple computers)
- Insert the screenshot into your website
- Link the map by right clicking the inserted image and using your Remix map URL in the hyperlink/insert link option
iframe (dynamic map)
If you need a dynamic map (zoomable) embedded on your website, you can use an Iframe.
- Go into HTML edit view (this could have different names depending on website platform you use).
- Copy the following link and paste it into your HTML edit view: <iframe src="YOUR REMIX MAP URL HERE" width="800" height="600" frameborder="0" style="border:0"></iframe>
- You can link the map by using your Remix map URL
- Your map will now appear on your website as an inset map within the existing browser.
Example of completed code element:
<iframe src="https://platform.remix.com/map/85c2b17?latlng=37.81046,-122.25466,z14" width="800" height="600" frameborder="0" style="border:0"></iframe>
Webplatform specific help articles below:
If you need assistance, please contact us and we’d be happy to help!