Drawing off the street network:
- hold shift while drawing your route
Modifying transit lines:
- J or K keys will toggle back and forth between lines. This is useful if you are comparing lines.
- I and O keys allow you to quickly toggle back and forth between inbound and outbound components of a line.
- N and M keys allow you to quickly toggle through patterns within the same line. Patterns, or route variance, are represented by a letter of the alphabet (i.e. A, B, C...). This is useful if you’re reviewing the different patterns of a line.
- 0 will bring you back to the original extent
Rapid schedule editing (features that mimic a spreadsheet):
- tab takes you to the cell at right
- shift + tab takes you to the cell at left
- enter takes you to the cell below
- shift + enter takes you to the cell above
- delete by hitting delete in any service window row, it will delete that service window
Panning/moving around the map:
- Pan the map: click to grab and drag the map or right/left/down/up arrow keys
- Zoom: +/- buttons in lower right-hand corner, or scroll wheel on mouse
- Rotate map: hold down shift, click near the edges of the map, and drag to rotate OR shift + right/left arrow keys
- Realign to true north: click the north bearing arrow in the lower right